Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Someone wanted to know which Irish Songs I played Sunday, Here they are I think.

I had Flatfoot 56 play a last minute show at Fly's Tie back in October on a Tuesday Night to a packed house & it rocked.
They want to return soon and everyone wants them to as well. We'll have to get them here from Chicago soon. Stay tuned for some live high def footage.
Flatfoot 56 - Brotherhood Video

Add to My Profile | More Videos

I'm Shipping Up To Boston - Dropkick Murphys

Add to My Profile | More Videos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. You nailed both songs and posting the videos is added sweetness. I'm a very happy girl. Oh and just remembered the Dropkick Murphy's song from "The Departed". Anyhoo, I'll watch for the return of Flatfoot 56. Thanks again you totally made my week.